Monday, June 13, 2011

Hog Times

"What shall I render to the LORD
for all His benefits toward me?
I shall lift up the cup of salvation,
And call upon the name of the LORD" Psalm 116:12-13

I am coming off a tremendous weekend of good riding and safe riding. Saturday Jule and I went to Wpg with the Hog. We did some light shopping, then visited Mom and family in Landmark. I really was a good day of beautiful weather. I did ingest 2 percocet tablets and it seemed to really help me. Yesterday four of us went to Tim's in Swine Crack for another treat.This time I went cold turkey. No drug assistance, and it was not a problem.
I really thank God Almighty, King of the Universe and LORD of all that which has, is, and will exist, that He is granting me strength to ride bike. There for a little while I was not sure how much riding I would do this summer. The pain killers are working very good, but I don't want to over use them. My big prayer requests are two: Energy, strength and power to do the bike ride on Saturday. And then for wisdom guidance and direction along with ESP (energy, strength, power), for message prep for RFC on June 26.
Thanks so much.
On a personal note. Julia and I have both noticed that my feet are swelling so much. They get to be almost gross. We went to the Pan Am Athletic Support Store and found some nice hip length socks that I wear now. Yesterday was the first full day with them things on, and it worked very well. Swelling of the feet is not a good sign, but we are praying and trusting God for His ongoing care
Thanks to you for all you have done for us, God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment